Fashion journal: last holiday post



I promise this is the last holiday post, I just have so many images I feel like sharing and this is just the tip of the iceberg. When I'm in a country that is so different than my own, everything around me (even random street scenes) suddenly seems so photogenic and I can't stop clicking :P


What are you looking at?
1) At a beautiful beach, I was completely relaxed here
2) Japanese bridge in Hoi An (in Vietnam)
3) Hoi An fisher boats
4) Polkadots + neon nails = love
5) Lanterns on the street
6) House in Hoi An
7) My jumpsuit while shoppingin Bangkok
8) Old Japanese house in Hoi An
9) I've become addicted to lemonade
10) In the enormous gated residense where Vietnamese emperors lived from hundred of years ago up to the 1940's

For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!