Cooped Up for Irene

day27c

So I've been cooped up in the apartment waiting out the storm and I've become quite bored.  We still have power so I figured I'd use good use of the electricity by doing a quick blog post:)  I got dressed up just for the fun of it and made a very bright outfit.  I've had this pretty Liberty of London for Target tunic sitting in my closet for ages and thought it'd be fun to sport it on an ultra stormy day.

day27e
day27
day27b

And just to give you all a glimpse into my day, I've been busy doing house work since I haven't much to distract me and also I've been watching the news covered via internet streaming and radio.  So far we have flooded streets and a water main break in our area, but we're safe and sound in our cozy apartment.  Taking the dogs outside is quite the chore though.  Nothing is fun about that.  Hahaha...And they don't appreciate it either:)

day27g
day27d

If you all are on the east coast, stay safe and dry!!!  Hopefully I'll be back to regular photos and what not more sooner than later.  The streets are lined with debris and branches and clean up may take a while in our neighborhood.

day27f

Tunic, Target
Vintage Shoes, Thrifted
Cuckoo Clock Necklace, Jaclyn1423
Hat, UO