What a Day Its Been

 day16f

What a day!!  I won't bother you with the details, but suffice it to say I was exhausted by the end of it. At least I have pleasant memories of Saturday I can look back on:)  On Saturday I finally got to wear this light weight summer sweater I've had mulling around in my dresser for months.  It's just been too darn hot for it, and finally the oppressive heat has broken!!   It was a nice casual look for a quick trip to the farmers market and to a cafe for some much needed coffee.

day16d
day16b
day16c

I'm not quite sure that anything really goes together in this outfit but I really liked the colors all together.  The browns, blues and yellow seemed to compliment well.  When in doubt, just throw on a ton of different colors and then see what looks the best!  And bonus points are due to the fact that I finally wore that darn sweater that I've been wanting to wear forever:)

day16
day16g

Vintage Sweater, 2nd Hand
Shorts, TJ Maxx
Shoes, TJ Maxx
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Jewellery, Vintage Shops