White Lace





















It really is no lie, boyfriends always have the funniest interpretations of the various

trend us gals are always trying. When I threw this lace cardigan on, Ryan immediately

said it reminded him of Robert Plant which I thought was totally hilarious. Silly boys...

they never understand! Anyways, I am really obsessed with these huge bell sleeves and

I cannot help by nonchalantly touch my hair/use my arms in any way to have fun

with these billowy sleeves. I can see myself layering this cardigan with chunky scarves

and lace up boots in the fall, but for now cut offs and a simple denim shirt works just fine.



Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday! It is 60 degrees today and I was able to

pull out my favorite vintage (polyester) blouse. Weather please stay this way for a little while!



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: Top & bag c/o VJ-Style; Carigan c/o ShopRuche; shorts- Free People; shoes c/o Fancy French Cologne