Polka Dots + win $80 Romwe Gift Card!







Dots, dress and detailed collar. What more do you really need on a scorching hot summer's
day? I wore this the other day while getting happy hour with my man, and it was seriously
so hot outside! Luckily it has been rainy the past few days, aka the weather has cooled
down. I am longing for the day where I can throw on a sweater but until then, this
cooler weather will do!

In other news, I am in a little Romwe blogger contest, and I think you all may want
to know about it because if I win, THREE of you will receive
$80 gift cards! Now normally
I would not be all annoying about things like this, but this is just a pretty sweet deal for all
you readers! Below are a few of my favorite Romwe outfits I have put together. So
here is all you have to do:

1.) vote for me here
2.) Leave a comment below with your contact info!

Simple as pie. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!




wearing: dress c/o Asian
iCandy bag c/o VJ-style shoes c/o Blowfish