Put No Trust in the Future

day30

You know that item in your closet that you only pay a visit to maybe twice a year?  This dress is one of those items for me.  I love it and all, but the print is so crazy I just try not to wear all the time.  I think the last time I wore it was way back last October!!  That was the cold weather version and this is the summerized version.  I found this dress at Wild Man Vintage when I was visiting my friend in Lawrence.  If you're ever in that area you have to check this place out!!  It's such a cute shop.

 day30e
day30b
day30d

Oh and I just realized that tomorrow is the first day of September!!  Is that right?  I just can't believe it.  I feel like I've crapped away my whole summer.  I'm still trying find time to visit a lighthouse, go to the beach, do a picnic, and perhaps fly a kite...or something nostalgic like that.  I haven't even found one simple little sea shell to keep for a summer memento.  I mean I guess I have until mid September to really freak out about missing out on summer, but still.  Labor Day is in less than one week.  

day30g
day30c
day30f

Now, enough banter about time flying past too fast.  I mean I should have listened to Quintus Horatius Flaccus and just "Carpe Diem". 

Dress, Wild Man Vintage
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Shoes, Target
Ribbon Bracelet, Dana Mariah Etsy