Ahhh...Cooler

day22d

Hello!!  And Happy Wednesday!  Its my favorite day of the week and I'm just in a good mood.  It's seven am and I'm already writing a post about it! hahaha...Anyways, I may also be in a good mood because I can finally feel cooler air outside!  It's 68 degrees right now and I'm just loving life to the max.  Usually in the summer I wake up to 85 degree mornings, so this is a dream!  Alright, enough with the blabbing on to the outfitting.

day22b
Day22

I actually woke up the other to the feeling of having nothing to wear.  I know right?  Again?!!  Then I remembered I had done some thrifting for fall clothes and remembered I had this pretty damask patterned skirt just sitting around.  I'm terrible at saving clothes for a future purpose, but clothes are clothes.  I "summerized" the skirt by pairing it with my trusty chambray ruffled blouse and black flats and for a bit of color, my orange studded belt.  Simple and to the point. 

day22e
day22c

Blouse-Formally a Dress, Ross
Ann Taylor Loft Skirt, Thrifted
Black Skimmers, UO
Belt, Thrifted
Purse, Fred Flare