Rainy Daze





















It has been rainy and gloomy in Philly lately, and I can honestly say that I do not

mind one bit! There is something soothing about rain in the evening and I just love

cozying up to a good movie with some good people. Of course I could do without the

humidity that it brings to the city, but lucky enough when these photos were taken

it was a little bit cooler, allowing me to wear a hat! I simply cannot wear hats when

it is too hot outside. Also, I pulled out these floral shorts I have been meaning to

share with you all. I really am a sucker for floral shorts of any kind... I am sure you

have noticed!



Anyways, I am off to get breakfast with my dear Norwegian friend who is going

back to Norway today! Going to eat at a traditional American diner to send her

off. Pancakes are calling my name!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style



wearing: top c/o Chicwish

shorts c/o Hallelu

bag c/o VJ-Style

shoes c/o Ruche