Neutral Territory

day11g

I swear that my olive green button down shirt is the best dollar I've spent all year.  It goes with everything.  I've always been a strong believer that olive green is by far the best neutral.  It's right up there with cognac.  Anyways, I made my outfit quite different from my last by incorporating darker tones together.  Black and olive seem to work for me.  Plus I happened to receive my new Blowfish shoes today so everything seemed to go together even more seamlessly.  I couldn't wait to wear these!! 

day11f
day11b
day11d

These new wedges are absolutely the most comfortable things I've put on my feet in weeks!!  As far as high wedges go anyhow.  I'll enjoy stomping around NYC in September when I do Fashion Night Out.  I may regret this later, but so far working an eight hour day in these shoes seemed fine.  And I have a bit of an "arm party" going on today.  PS..I hate the term "arm party", so that will be the last time I use that slogan.  Anyways, I decided to take a stab at making a friendship bracelet again while on my lunch break and it was like riding a bike!!  I just sort of remembered how to do it!!  I can't wait to buy more floss and get crackin on more of these things!!

day11
day11c
day11e

Enjoy your weekend, folks!!

Blouse, Thrifted
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Giveaway win from Hummingbird Girls
Wedges, Blowfish Shoes
Bracelets, Vintage, Forever21, and homemade
Necklace, Romwe
Hat, Forever21