Feathers and Stripes

day20d

Just a quickie of a post you guys!!  I wore this yesterday while brunching with Zach and then running errands.  Had a fabulous experience at the farmer's markets and if you saw my tweet yesterday you'd know why :)  Lets just say, don't judge a book by its cover and then check out my tweet

day20b

And basically my outfit is the result of a little pattern mixing.  Stripes and feathers seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly, so I went with it.  The feather blouse is a vintage find I picked up in NYC at Buffalo Exchange and the flats are a recent purchase I made for myself from Lulu's.com after I won a polyvore contest at Kansas Couture!  I'm glad I snaked in one more pair of summer shoes before fall hits:) 

day20
day20e

Blouse, Buffalo Exchange
Shorts, Dillards
Flats, Lulu's
Vintage Belt, Thrifted