LuLu*s Brunch





















First of all I apologize for having one billion photos in this post. I was just having such
a hard time eliminating them though! These photos were taken at a lovely brunch at the
Crosby hotel in SoHo hosted by LuLu's. It was such a wonderful way to start the day. I met
lots of lovely lady blogger friends like Tieka, Keiko, Ashley, and Christina! We chatted over
coffee and a classic breakfast. I personally had one too many cups of coffee because it was
just too delicious. Obviously as bloggers do, we snapped a few pics of our outfits
outside of the beautiful hotel. I just adore the cobble stone streets of SoHo.

Anyways, about the outfit. I spotted this button-up at H&M and just had to have it
I love print and to me it looks like the tiny creatures are trotting all over the blouse. Patterns
can be so much fun! I paired it with this burgundy pleated skirt. This rich color is
currently one of my obsessions right now. Also, a special thanks to Natalie for letting
me borrow these Dolce Vita booties. The only shoes I brought to New York were totally
killing my feet, but these ones were completely comfy. For additional Fall shoes look at
Ellos's great range of womens shoes. I am seriously in love with all of the cute ankle
boots on this website! Gotta stock up for Fall.

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: top- H&M
skirt c/o Chicwish
bag c/o VJ-Style
booties- Dolce Vita