Fashion journal



The past days were all about going back to university for the last semester of my Master in Corporate communication. It's weird that my time as a student is almost over, I feel like I've just started. At the same time, when I look back me being barely 18 and moving to Amsterdam four years ago, I know I've changed tremendously and it seems like ages ago... Anyway, mix all that up with a few fun press events and you've got my week.

What are you looking at?
1) Me at Ready to Fish friday afternoon
2) River Island collection presentation
3) My Balenciaga baby
4) River Island fall collection
5) Yummy cocktails at Ready to Fish
6) I love to pack small cards and gifts like this (this was for my mom)
7) Ready to Fish collection
 
For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Twitter and Fashiolista!