Impusive Shopper

summer to fall outfits

While in Philadelphia I happened to wander in Urban Outfitters for a look-see and I came away with a very pretty and very summery white linen skirt.  I really have no clue why there was a multitude of these skirts hanging up for just $10 but they called my name and I plucked one up from the sales rack (that's the only rack I use when I shop there) and headed to the cashier to squander away some money on a summery skirt.  Lets remember that I just posted a "Fall Wishlist" on my blog not too long ago and I needed to have cooler weather clothes on the brain...but instead bought a white linen skirt.  Duh!!

impulse buys
chambray button down

So as not to make this purchase purely impulsive I decided to prove to myself that I could "autmunize" this outfit.  I decided to pair the white skirt with black tights first (odd choice but go with it) then layered a pretty denim button down.  Some cognac heels and the a dark green belt rounded out my look and then there you go!!  Perfectly fall-like.  At least for the falls in the south;)

linen in the fall
autumn outfit

Denim Blouse, Thrifted
Skirt, UO
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Crown Vintage heels, Thrifted
Necklace, Consignment