Labor Day Weekend











This outfit was taken from this past weekend, aka one of my favorite
weekends ever in Philly. It was super chill yet a kind of jam packed at the
same time. Highlights include seeing Justin Townes Earl and
Dr. Dog for free by the Delaware River, french fries with curry ketchup,
gallery openings, and sleepovers! I definitely was in a mood to dress for comfort,
which was fitting because I am pretty sure I walked about a hundred miles in the
city over the course of the weekend.

Anyways, I had a minor change in plans but will now be going to NYC today
and my bus leaves only in a few short hours! So I must get going quickly. Hopefully
I will see some of you this weekend! Of course when I get back on Monday I will
be thoroughly blogging about all my adventures, but until then you can find me on
tweeting away.


TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: top c/o Chicwish; Sweater c/o Romwe; shorts- vintage; oxfords- Topshop; bag- Urban Outfitters