Autumn's Arrival














I can't be too sure, but I think that Autumn has unofficially arrived. I cannot tell you how
happy I am that I am saying this and it is only September! I was able to pull out this
bobble-y sweater today and just felt so cozy in it. I have found myself walking the streets
of Philly listening to good fall tunes like Fleet Foxes and Billie Holiday, while drinking
a hot drink several times this week and feeling totally comfortable in autumn's breeze.
I definitely like Philly exponentially better in this weather. Can't help it, I just get so
happy this time of year!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent mine feeling sick at home watching movies,
but today I was starting to feel a bit better thankfully. Hopefully that continues!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: MinkPink sweater c/o Hallelu
dress- Vintage
bag- E-bay
Hat- Romwe
Oxfords- Dr. Martins