Easy Breezy













Lately on any that is slightly breezy, I am tempted to pull out my fall stash for layering.this cargo jacket is the perfect thing to throw on when you are on the go. It adds just the right amount of 'tough' to any outfit, and is a reliable favorite of mine. Thisvintage dress is another one of my favs. Dots + florals make me a happy girl. Anyways I am in a frenzy right now trying to pack for NYFW right now! I am catching the bus straight after work tonight so I am feeling a bit frantic and hoping everything runs smoothly. First up in New York is the Lucky magazine FABB conference! Some really amazing speakers like DVF and Rebecca Minkoff will be speaking and I couldn't be couldn't be more excited. Anyone else attending please let me know!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and yay that fashion week is almost here!

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style

wearing: cargo jacket- Urban Outfitters
dress- Vintage
bag c/o VJ-style
shoes c/o Blowfish