OUTFIT: Daisy Dress





photos taken by Nadia from Froufrouu

Wearing: Vintage Daisy Dress from Yo Vintage, (fake) Converse

These photos where taken in New York a few months ago and somehow a bit forgotten? (damn you jet lag!!)

Right now I'm busy making all my summer outfits winter proof by just adding black tights and cardigans to outfits, easy peasy!

Oh I do have to tell you about the shoes! When going to New York you will need to bring good "walking shoes" since you will be walking a lot! Packing wise I wanted to bring shoes I could simply tuck a way easy so I bought these a day before the trip for $3 (yes three) at the H&M (just for this trip) in the end maybe that wasn't the smartest move since the shoes were new and thus.. hurting feet! next time I will stick with my old sneakers :)

xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER