Culdesac


I don't usually post children's clothes, but the Culdesac line is anything but typical kids clothes. The line started after new parents Hayley and Cameron Barker grew frustrated trying to find clothes for their son Ender. The result is a collection full of incredibly stylish clothes that re-envision adult basics for a child's wardrobe--nearly everything is complete with the perfect oversize pockets. While very modern in design, I do get a vintage feel from the collection (perhaps because historically children were dressed more androgynous and also rather like miniature adults). Additionally, the clothes are produced from start to finish locally; the sewers are even women who work from home. While I don't have children on my horizon, this is how I would dress them--maybe I can start shopping now as an aunt...