Austin, TX





Browsing at Waterloo Records, a super famous place where several of my fav

artists have played. Pretty cool too because my uncles used to play here in the 70's.







Beatles postcard from Waterloo. I couldn't resist!







Food trucks/trailers are literally everywhere in Austin, and I cannot get enough of 'em!







Met up super briefly with Diya from In Her Stilettos! She was super sweet.







Visited one of my favorite shops called Uncommon Objects. Store name is pretty

self-explanatory. They have the craziest stuff here.









More from the shop. I love all these globes!







Giant aloe vera plants are all around the town and I for some reason find

them fascinating!










Although I have been to Austin several times in my life (I have TONS of family there),

every time I go I feel like a bit of a tourist. There is just so much to see, and new

shops and such are always popping up every time I go. It was a super laid-back

weekend and here are a few photos that captured my trip! Sums it up basically.

If you haven't been here yet, I definitely suggest you make the trip :)



Well I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving Day tomorrow! I am going to

start making the pies tonight, yay.




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style