Leaves Falling











Finally, finally some of the trees in Texas have decided to change into their

Fall coats. Many of the trees around me are shades of my cape that I am wearing

here. This cape will be especially fun to wear during the dark winter months. I

love pops of colors or florals to brighten up those gloomy days. Don't really care if

it is a fashion 'don't', that's just what I like to do. Also, these DV by Dolce Vita

booties have instantly become another one of my F/W staple pieces! I am totally

obsessed with chunky block heels... they boost me to my ideal height of 5'8 AND

they are super comfy. Dream shoe!



Another thing about this outfit that I am really pumped about is that these jeans

by Raven denim were co-designed by Kaley Cuoco in efforts to raise funds for the

Friends of Animals Foundation, a non-profit organization which shelters homeless

cats and pups. For each pair purchased 20% is donated to the foundation!

Cute clothes with a cause... I am just dying over the zipper detail in the back.

So unique!



Well I am off to Austin, TX this weekend, yay! Going to hit up my favorite vintage

shops, restaurants, and spend time with amazing family. I'll be sure to document

the whole trip. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: top, sweater, cape c/o Romwe; 'Kaley' in jet c/o Raven Denim;

Aisha boot c/o DV by Dolce Vita; Astor Corey Satchel c/o Lodis