Bow Made of Yarn







Hopefully it is not apparent in these photos, but I have the worst cold ever

right now! My nose is basically identical to Rudolph's (thank goodness for

concealer), and my head feels like a bowling ball at all times. But oh well...

hopefully this means I am getting it out of the way and my immune system

will just become stronger! Anyways, it's not like I am actually sick, it is just

a cold so I went about my weekend as I normally would have. Of course I

bundled myself in cozy knits and this over-sized vintage top that Steffy from

Steffy's Pros & Cons gifted me for my birthday was just perfect to keep me

comfy.



Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!




TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style




wearing: top c/o Tea and Tulips Boutique; skirt c/o Romwe; sweater- F21; bag- ebay; bow- Nappington Etsy