Tightrope












If any of these images belong to you, please let me know so I can credit or remove!

Seriously already feeling pretty festive, with seeing 'Holidays are coming' advert back on TV on Saturday, listening to She&Him Christmas album and watching Elf. I'm all about wrapping up in faux fur stoles, chunky knits and cosy socks, I've recently been wearing less of my trade mark feline flicks and opting for brown smudged hues and lashings of mascara. 

After having a tweet session last night. Fellow illustrator Dee and I have decided to join forces and do a collaboration project based on our love of the editorial, drawing pretty people and portraits of some of our favourite stars. I won't share to much as all will be unveiled very soon but it's a lot of fun and I'm excited to be working with her! 

What I'm looking forward to right now:
My collaboration with Dee!
Going to the cinema to see Arthur Christmas.
Las Vegas night with the girlies this weekend.
Decorating the house all festive.

Jaymie