Kiss me Kate






When talking about style icons, Kate Moss will inevitably come up. Of course there is a new generation of tastemakers (and sure, there has always been controversy around her) but browsing my big Kate Moss by Mario Testino coffeetable book, I decided she's still somewhere topping my list. I’ve always admired Kate for her diversity, being naturally style savvy and running a family and a business empire at the same time. After all, next to being an iconic model she is a (guest)designer, has her own perfume and has been the face of Rimmel London for years. Now she takes the plunge from designing clothes to beauty as she just launched her own lipstick line for them. I’m happy to see that amongst the six shades is Kate’s signature red, and luckily for me (and for you!) Rimmel is giving away a 1000 of Kate’s lipsticks on Facebook.