I See London!!! I See France!!!

 day13

So, I don't know about you, but I've always had a love/hate relationship with shapewear or tight under garments.  It might stem from the fact that most of the time they appear to look like grandma underwear!! Yuck.  I for one don't like to visualize old ladies in their under-roos but that's what I see in the mirror when I put on some nude support hose or a tummy wrap.  Oh, sorry.  Too much visual?  hehehe.. Anyways, I was contacted by Vedette to see what I think about their lingerie and shapewear and I also wanted to present how certain pieces can be worn for show!!  Not just covered up.  Oh how scandalous!!! 

day13e
day13d

Since I'm always one to take up a style challenge (if you will) I figured I'd go a little flirty and fun, but tasteful, in a lacey ensemble.  I slipped on the the body suit and added a pretty lace blouse overtop and then put on the little ruffle shorts and for some punch, I added in the leopard print shoes.  I felt a little sexier, not only because I was sporting lace and a peek-a-boo body suit, but also because when you wear something with so much boning, it causes you to stand up straight and look at people.  No slouching allowed in this body suit!! 

day13b
day13c

I know many of you ladies have some form of shapewear in your closet and I highly suggest Vedette since it's pretty, comfortable, and is way more effective than any other shapewear I've owned before. 

day13g
day13f

Blouse, Dillards
Shorts, ASOS
Pumps, Aldo mine were thrifted but you can still buy them :) 
Cardigan, Target
Bodysuit, c/o Vedette