What Ever Happened to Predictibility

day27d

This dress was given to me by my friend Brittany and I have to say it's probably one of my favorite dresses for the summer.  For some reason when I put it on I feel like I've being transported to the early 90s and I ought to be in someone's backyard enjoying a family bbq, a long island iced tea and chit-chatting with some lady who has to tell me everything about her kids Muffy and Buffy.  I may not be imagining this and may just be reminiscing a Full House episode.  Point being...this dress is very 90s:)  But I love it.

day27
day27b
day27c

Oh and I had a very fulfilling weekend and enjoyed it immensely.  I had four days away from work and lord knows I will be paying for it.  Bank holidays = me wanting to jump off a bridge in the mid-afternoon.  So let me just sit her for a little while and pretend I'm still on a mini vacation sipping on sangria and lounging on the deck.  Ahhh....

day27g
day27f


Vintage Dress, 2nd Hand
Vintage Belt & Sunnies, Thrifted
Vintage Wedges, Friendly Fox Vintage
Straw Hat, Forever21
Coin Necklace, Grandmother's