Summer Wishes and Light Layers

day18e

Light layers were a welcomed treat for my Sunday outfit.  I have been unearthing some wonderful items from my wardrobe that I just wasn't sure about, and this chiffon thingy was one of those items.  I guess it's a sort of cardigan, I'm not quite sure, but it was the perfect thing to pair with a lace blouse and trouser shorts. 

day18f
day18c
day18b
And since I'm not entirely sure what else to talk about, I thought I'd give you an update on my progess for my summer time wishes/goals!!  I've crossed off the things I've done and added a few more things to let you know what I'll be up to for the next month and a half of summer.

1.  Picnic So far only indoor picnics since it keeps raining on picnic days.
2.  Gardening
3.  Baseball games
4.  Watching fireworks
5.  Baking Strawberry Rhubarb Pie already did that one!!
6.  Taking a trip to Richmond
7.  Making booze popsicles
8.  Trips to NYC and Philly !!
9.  Redecorating parts of my apartment photos in 2 weeks!!

day18d

Chiffon "thingy", Thrifted
Lace Blouse, Dillards
Shorts and Shoes, Target
Necklace, Stolen  borrowed from sis
Belt, H&M