Rose


I spent yesterday at my grandmas with my mum, dad, sister and uncle after sorting out some practical things, we found photos and had tea with her next door neighbour. I love my Grandmas house but it really didn't feel like she wouldn't be coming back to it, I could literally picture her sitting in her chair the way she did hundreds of times before. I've also started about 10 new paintings, roses, cats, mermaids and portraits. It's frustrating as I just want them all done at exactly same time. I have no patience right now.

Orla Kiely 

I'm going to work on some more fashion illustrations from LFW for my own portfolio of work and blog so these will probably be some of my faces I've already done one Orla Kiely illustration, which has got to be one of my favourite collections from last months fashion week. I'm keeping myself busy, right now I'm working on my Kenya Diary posts and I'll be scheduling the first instalment for tomorrow. 

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my previous post and any tweets, texts etc that I've received really means the world. So sad to hear of Steve Jobs death this morning as well, a true genius and visionary to everyone.

Jaymie