1. Huge tree in my garden 2. Creating pieces for Ballad Of 3. My desk and work 4. Hocus Pocus and Crunch Chocolate.
1. Haven't really had much time to blog this week. To be honest I haven't really been on my laptop all that much and when I get in from work at 7 I've just wanted to get into my onesie and flop in front of the TV because it's so dark and that makes me really tired. I did spend all of my day off on Wednesday in my room/ studio (ha) creating new illustrations and paintings. Some for my portfolio, one for a competition and others just for my own little projects.
2. So it's Halloween tomorrow... what's peoples plans? Dressing up? Yesterday I just chilled with my friend after work. watching some mildly scary horror films, that's as far as I'm going this year, I was a leopard last year and headed to London. It's my birthday next Saturday though and we've booked to go and see Wizard of Oz and go out for dinner.
3. I'm hopefully going to get my hair cut Tuesday evening. I've been contemplating a full long fringe and my hair is in need of a trim. Verdicts on fringe? I want it so it can be full but still middle parting it, think Edith Bowman, Fearne Cotton and Kate Moss.
4. Also did anyone see 'Frozen Planet' on Wednesday night? Incredible!