EMOOOO

MEEH. I've been very emo lately and I finally broke down today....happened while I was studying with 3 other friends at a cafe. Was doing macroeconomics and suddenly I just started crying. =_= My eyes are now swollen like a goldfish's eye and yeaah. I have about 45 days or so to go till my examination that will literally determine my future- aka if I am eligible to get into local uni or not. :S If I don't then the past 1 1/2years of studying in sixth form would have wasted my time, because I have to start over with everything in private college etc.....
GAAAAAAH. I freaking hate all of this atm. Glad I have such great friends to cheer me up just now. Life is super stressful at the moment. My eye bags are becoming more and more obvious. I look like a zombie most of the time now....

Off to bed. Eyes are barely open. Good night! Have a nice sleep/nice day

Till next time xxxx