Paris FW last day: outfit & Issey Miyake show



A little mix of my last day in Paris, now already two weeks ago. Since at this point I was still in flats and foot bandages, I took out one of my brightest dresses that instantly puts me in a good mood.

The Issey Miyake s/s 2012 show opened with spectacular light effects, surely a good start. New head designer Yoshiyuki Miyamae sent a collection down the runway with both a futuristic and athletic feel, in a color scheme of blue, yellow, nude and brown. Although quite far from my personal style, I think it suits the brand well and had a clear focus. I was most amazed by the voluminous jackets and dark blue dress. Visiting the Issey Miyake show was just the perfect ending of my FW adventure. See you again next season!

This chick's got style is on: