Bloggers styling day at Nelly.com


Travelling to different countries, getting to work with people behind huge brands and making new blogger friends is one of the best things about my job. We all share a passion for what we do and sometimes everything just falls in to place.

I just got back from my whirlwind trip to Sweden, where it was just like that. I visited Nelly.com for a styling session with 5 other bloggers (unfortunately Ulrikke was not feeling well). Together with Frida, Sandra, Trine and Nike &Sarah, we got to style party wear and I can tell you there’s a lot of fun stuff coming up! Due to my flight schedule (I must say, getting to Sweden from Amsterdam with Lufthansa is just a crime) I had to miss our trip to the Nelly HQ, but I’m sure it would have been just as great. I’ll share the looks I styled as soon as I can, and for now enjoy this big behind the scenes report.

What are you looking at?
1) Me, in blue leather pants and blouse from Nelly Trend
2) The styling closet
3) Shoes, shoes, shoes!
4) Getting a hair touch up
5) Insane Jeffrey Campbell shoes
6) The photo studio
7) Bow heels and a clutch I used
8) All of the bloggers (pic by Frida)
9) The styling closet
10) Winter coat I must have from Nodstrom
11) Trine and Sandra and I taking pictures of each other
12) Max Factor make-up
13) Me and Frida
14) The interview chair
15) Crew and location
16) The shoes that stole my heart (yes, another must have) by Minimarket



This chick's got style is on: