Stranger

Hey...I feel like a stranger on my blog. I haven't been on here for ages.
May for me was really hectic, glad it's over and here is June :D <3 even though this means STPM is closing in but I am just going to relax for a bit. :)
So, I had a little BBQ with my sixth form mates today. After the eating and cleaning up was done we played a card game where the player with the lowest number from the cards would have to answer a truth question asked by the player with the highest number.
There were a lot of random crazy questions, and some just weird=_= but yeaaah it was fun..... this made me realized tho, while a lot of us are out there looking for that special someone, a lot of us are constantly hoping to have someone special in our lives, or hoping to be that someone special in other people's life...I am just here, waiting, I don't really know what I am waiting for but I know I should wait. I am waiting for God to give me someone who will support me emotionally,financially, and just every aspect of my life. You may think that I am looking for that perfect someone that would not exist in this era but in actual if he is the one God has chosen for me, he does not need to be perfect in the eyes of others, all he need to be is perfect in God's eye. I know a lot of people out there are saying stuff like "you should start looking for someone now.." "you should do this/that" But I think, and this is what I am going to do, I've decided to wait for God to show me the "perfect" someone he has prepared for me. This is what I remembered from a sermon by a pastor to us youth, I quote him, How can you be loyal to your patner if you are not loyal to God? Till today, I still remember them.. Today, I've decided to first fall in love with God all over again for I shall admit, I have been cold and hot with God. I only call to Him when I need Him and neglect Him when I do not..
I guess God wants me to first fall in love with Him in order for me to be able to truly understand what love is, let's face it, who really understands the true meaning of love?..


I am off to bed now. It's really late and I had a very long day today.
Thanks for still being here. You guys are amazingly amazing.


Till next time xxxxxx