white collar boy



Heritage contrast coat - ASOS
Dress - ASOS 
Scarf - Tiger
Necklaces - DIY
Loafers - Dolci vita

This is an outfit I wore the other day, snapped quickly on photo booth hence the fail whale quality but I wanted to just capture it quickly whilst staying at my friends. I love this dress even if it is rather 'nun' like, it has pretty lace collar detail and cuffs and is a nice stretchy light weight knit material. I was lusting after this coat on ASOS a while ago and when it went into the sale I just couldn't resist it. My big red, rather festive looking tartan scarf was just perfect to cosy up under after heading out rather early on this particular frosty, chilly morning. 

As things start to settle and everything starts to get back on track, hopefully normal blogging and all my other endeavours will resume :)

Jaymie
♥