Color Mix

day13

Alright, so I am in love with these shoes!!!  They are perhaps the craziest shoes I've ever worn and the colors are fun to mix and max a bunch.  They are Christian Siriano for Payless ( I believe from 2009 or 2010) and my friend picked them up in NYC and is now letting me borrow them.  I had the crazy idea to pair them with some mustard/chartreuse colored tights and then an all white ensemble to really make them pop.  It's kind of weird, but I like it!

day13c
day13b

Oh and lets just come out and say it.  I was having a bad hair day.  Between running to and from work in drizzly rain and not washing my hair I was struggling to do something with it.  Oh well!!  I'll figure something out next time. 

day13d
day13f
day13e


Happy Friday Folks!!! 

Blouse, Vintage
Blazer, Vintage
Skirt, UO
Shoes, Borrowed
Bracelet, Yard Sale
Tights, Target (4 years ago)