An Unexpected Barbie Shoot


Hello, I AM SORRY for my MIA-ness. School life as usual hectic meeh.
So, I had my exams this week but thank God, it's over today!
Yesterday I had this idea to take overexposed shots and I found the perfect models!
My beloved Barbie Dolls. XD Yes I should have been studying yesterday for today's paper but I decided to have a little "photo shoot" for my Barbies XD

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you AWESOME readers will like these shots I took :) ehhe.
Just random stuff but I really hope this will make it up for the super quietness on here. So, ENJOY! :D

Introducing!

Kayla

Delancy

Leah

Regina









END!


Ps, THANK YOU FOR STILL BEING HERE <3 YOU ARE AWESOME :D x

Pictures taken by yours truly. All Rights Reserved


Pps,one of my favourite verse from the bible. :D
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Till next time xxxxx